On Valentine's Day, I got these gorgeous flowers from a certain somebody and I wanted to call my mother and let her know. Here is how the conversation went..."Hey what's up?"
"I got flowers."
"What?"
"I got flowers."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"You're serious?"
"... yeah."
"Why?"
"... because it's Valentine's Day... and that's something you sometimes do..."
"..."
"They're really pretty."
"OH! I thought you said you got fired! Whew! Thank God I can't listen very well! I was wondering why you were so calm about it. Well that's nice!"
What a hoot. Everyone also enjoyed the story as well. Thanks mom. This whole day was an event at my work. Friends gave friends little gifts or surprises. The company even offered employees to buy cookie grahams for other people. They made poor Jon dress up as cupid to deliver the grahams. I did pretty well this year I think.
However, I would have to say that the bouquet was my favorite. I especially like the Star Gazers. Thanks Andy!

No comments:
Post a Comment