Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yes I Like The Bachelor

i don't watch much tv, but for some reason the Bachelor sparks my interest. Maybe because the guy is good looking or i just to like to see the girls go at it. It's probably both... equally. Last night the Bachelor surprised me, he sent Sarah from Canada home! It was shocking only because ever since the beginning, he had this attraction for her. I guess he is falling for someone else that the girls are totally afraid of... Moana. This girl seems to be an emotional wreck. These last episodes all she's done is cry. I'm not sure is that how she gets guys to pity her and choose her, but I'm really starting to get annoyed. Well that leaves me the other two girls and to be honest I have no clue who he will pick! Looks like I'll have to watch next week!

No comments: