Friday, February 24, 2006

All hit at once

This week was absolutely horrible. I would swear I was living in hell. Almost everything seemed to be going wrong. "We need this done," "You're not doing enough," "You're doing too much," "We're swamped," "I need this," "Why can't you," "You should really," "You can work more," "When are you going to," etc. AARGH! Just as I thought, my life was great, this week had to hit me in the face. No, I'm not feeling sorry for myself, just a little bit stressed out.

However, I did have a few moments of happiness through my mist of insanity. I got a chance to talk to my friend Lisa, in Colorado, who I haven't heard in a while. Along with that I talked to my friend Courtenay, in Illinois. Plus I got together with my friends Nikki and Sherri at PF Changs to catch up. Finally, I went to the circus last night with Courtney and had a blast.

Even though I thought I was beside myself, there were just a few people who kept me balanced and in place. Thanks guys. I really needed it. Of course Andy, you are always a joy to talk to. Our conversations always puts a smile on my face. Can't wait to see you in six days!

Tomorrow, I will relieve some tension by hammering some volleyball! I have a tournament tomorrow and it would be great to get my mind off of this week. Sunday, will be great... I get to be a bride again! Noooo I'm not getting married, I volunteered myself to model a gown for the Bridal Show. I love it! How many times in your life do you get to play around in a wedding dress? At least without a groom? It's like that Friends' episode where Phoebe and Rachel wear Monica's dress. Well I think it's fun and it should be a good time. I'm looking forward to it. Do some hair and make-up, you know, girlie stuff! I'll let you know how I look!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to wear my necklace.

Big Al said...

It looked fantastic on you. You should maybe try to convince someone to get for you for an early birthday present.

Lori said...

Cat info
Feel free to steal the code from my page if you are able too.
Find keyword "maukie"
Or if you want me to send you the code let me know