Saturday, February 04, 2006

Bat Woman has left for good!

I hate saying goodbyes, especially when it is someone that I work with every day. Saraha is the most kindest lady I have ever met. She is talented, warm hearted, and never lets anything bother her. In fact, I do think one single person has a grudge on her.

Yesterday was her last day. I didn't like it one bit. I decorated her cube so that way she could get the message that I didn't want her to leave. I think I did a good job on that. Sarah was very good at baking really good recipes. I think it's because she puts 3 sticks of butter in them. She loves collecting comic books and playing video games. She likes to paint, sew and when the chance hang out with her hubby. Every Halloween she would dress up as Bat Woman. She made the costume herself. We would always have some co-workers' kids come and see her, just because she looked so good.

Now she will be moving to Greenview, South Carolina. I hear it's beautiful down there and she will be only 4 hours away from the ocean. A perfect place for her. She will take a couple months off before she starts work again, I wouldn't blame her and she wouldn't have a hard time looking for a job.

I think what I'll miss the most about Sarah is our little talks. She sat right behind me, so it wasn't hard to turn around and shout out something at her. She was a very important person and I couldn't say goodbye because I she will be back to help with harvest.

I wish her all the best in South Carolina. I will miss her deeply. Hopefully she keeps up on our bargain and that's to watch the future Spiderman and Superman movies.

See you later Sarah!

No comments: