Sunday, May 06, 2007

You'll Laugh

Okay, so everyone has their moments when they do something dumb. I am no exception. Here's my story...

It was my friend's, Sherri's, baby shower. Her friend was having it at her house and I have never been there so of course I needed directions to get there.

I got there with no problem, got my gift and was excited to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile. I walk up to the door, knocked and walked right in. It was really quiet when I stepped in so immediately I thought the party was outside or maybe downstairs. I see a guy sitting on the couch, he glances at me and then comes over to me. There's a little dog running around. I say that I'm here for the baby shower is it outside or downstairs? I motion for the door downstairs and he replies there is no party here.

Just then a lady walks down the stairs. I stood there, confused and she replied that she believes they are having a baby shower next door.

I had completely walked into the wrong house. Little embarrassed, I said my apologies and left the house, ran across the grass and went in the correct house. Of course I told this story to the girls but I was grateful no one saw me! They were grateful I wasn't kidnapped by them because I guess they were a strange bunch.

Go ahead laugh it off. I'm dumb.

No comments: