
I would imagine she would be like Tiffany. She is my partner in crime. She is the one who I go to when I have a crazy idea and she tells me how it is. She listens when I need to vent. Her quick wit always has me laughing. We are usually the only two dancing on the floor. Yet, we don't care what we look like. We both compliment eachother when it is necessary and there are times when we drive eachother crazy.
Couldn't ask for a better friend than that.
I'm glad our paths have crossed and I pray we remain friends for a long time. As she is, one of my four.
Happy Birthday Tiffany!
1 comment:
I have the greatest friends! Thank you for being one of them and thanks for helping me have a wonderful weekend!
Clive After Five...Stripper Pole...New Tatoo!
Post a Comment