Monday, May 28, 2007

Shear Genius

Has anyone seen this show???? I'm sure some of you have because I just checked out this show last wednesday and it rocks! The only thing is, the season finale is this wednesday. Doh! Figures, I don't watch that much tv and I finally have a show that I think is very interesting and they are at their finale this week! I'm not too upset though, when I did watch it, it was the marathon. So I watched at least five episodes back to back.

By the way, I totally love the way Tabitha dresses. Even though she is not always a nice lady, I could never pull off some of the styles she does. I'm definitely rooting for Daisy. She is very down to earth, makes the clients feel comfortable and her styles are pretty cool. I especially liked her wedding competition.

No comments: