I think we covered the entire area. There was so much to do! We first had to decide what atmosphere we wanted to eat in. There was the Sports Room, Luigi's Italian Room, 50's Room and the Disney Room. Me being the little kid at heart wanted to eat in the Disney room.
Next we tackled the games. Right off the bat we tried our luck at the claw machine. I got Stewie on the first try! Courtney had a few exchange words with an alien at the skee ball. I lapped Courtney, twice at the Speed Raceway while getting T-boned from some dumb teen. Courtney then busted me up in the bumper cars. I managed to get half of the Family Guy gang and we had to try our luck at a duo gun game.
To make a long story short... too late, we had a blast. We cranked one out!


2 comments:
I have boobs?!?!
If her boob is located in her armpit, there might be a problem!
Post a Comment