Sunday, April 16, 2006

3...

In 3 days another chapter in my life will end. I will be taking that next step in my career by leaving my current job and starting a new one. I have mixed feelings about it. I am excited to know that I will be going to a place to advance and make more money. I am sad that I have to leave the people that I have grown to love, appreciate and respect, behind. I know everyone is behind me. They understand that this is a move, I must make. They also know, I will never forget them. Last week I started to take my stuff home. I want the transition to go slow because I find it more traumatic if I would do it all in one day. I will try to stay calm, however I know, I will be a complete mess once the day finally arrives.

No comments: