When I'm out and about with friends or whoever some may take notice of how I act. When we eat I wait for everyone to receive their food before tasting mine. When we're walking about, I will usually be the one in the back. When trouble may seem to rise, I'm right there to offer any help. Some may be comfortable with this, others not.
It won't be long till my brother is married. Recently I attended his fiance's bachelorette and I didn't do anything different of how I would be with my friends. I laughed, joked, drank, danced, it was generally a good time. Her friends seemed to take a liking to me which is a plus. One did take notice of what I was doing.
"Why aren't you eating"?
"I'm waiting for everyone else."
"Why are you back here?"
"I'm making sure everyone is here and in front of me."
This went all night long with this girl. In fact she wouldn't leave my side, which at a point got annoying. This night was Tracy's night so I let her have her fun and towards the end of the night, I made sure she was never alone. Call me protective or crazy, I wanted to make sure she was okay. That's just how I operate, I'm very observant, but I also know when to back off and let people have their space. More or less I make sure everyone is safe and has a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment