Friday, June 29, 2007

The Road to a Bigger Family

Today we venture out to Iowa City. Where tomorrow, is when my brother will be married. The past year went by so quickly. It's hard to imagine that he will be taking this huge step in his life.

Ever since my parents had told me about almost having another child, I have always wanted a little sister. Looks like the dream will come true shortly.

I'm very happy for my brother, because he was able to find the happiness he was looking for. Though we don't agree on everything, I still respect his decision. He's become a man and I can't be any more prouder than I am. He's done well.

Now there will be another family in our lives. A family to laugh with, shed tears, or any other activities families would do. It's too bad we're not blocks away. It's been an interesting ride up to this point. But, now all we need to do is PARTY!

No comments: