Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm Feeling a Little Woozy Here...

Is there a doctor in the house?

Through out the day, I would get waves of light headness (is that right?). There would be times where I would be fine working and then get a rush of something heavy on me. Like heavy water on top of you.

I sat with Jamie at lunch and we tried to figure it out what it could have caused it.

Did you drink last night? No. Are you on medication? No. Did you not sleep well? No.

Finally we came up with something that could be the answer... getting hit in the head.

Last night while coaching I got hit right in the face. I mean full blown, not expecting, hard driven kill to my face. It was hard enough to knock me back but not over completely. I had to walk it off, wipe the tears and then grunt out a laugh. It was possible that I could have a slight concussion.

I really didn't think that was the answer, considering how many times I have been hit in the head, why was this time any different? It was the only solution it could have been for my behavior today. Fortunately, I don't have a head ache or feel drowsy. But if it is what it is, it may get worse tomorrow and then I would have to get myself checked out.

So, if you have any specialties on concussions are we on the right track? Or was it just a regular blow and I'm completely losing it?

No comments: