A strange thing happened this morning. Now some people may believe in spooks, the supernatural, aliens or whatever. I have a friend who has witnessed, strange noises, shadows, even a prescence on their bed. I can't say I have ever experienced something spooky, or images of some sort, but that changed this morning.Short story, I was on my way to work. Typical getting into my car, key in ignition, reverse, start driving away. I happened to look up at the moon. It wasn't a full moon, but I noticed how bright it was. It was then I noticed a very clear image in the sky, a face. I would have taken a picture of it, but of course I didn't have my camera.
Now when you look at clouds, you see all sort of stuff from your imagination, trees, cars, yada yada. This I saw was without a doubt, a human face. It was large and it was looking at me. I was caught off guard and even started watching it move. As the wind carried it away, I couldn't help but think that this was a sign.
Good or Bad.
The first thing in my head I thought it was bad, like an omen. But that's just plain silly! Then it started creeping me out. Why this time, would I catch such an image? Maybe because I have been so preoccupied with everything in my life, it was telling me something. Possibly a person in my future? Or a meeting with something worse.
I hope for the first one.

No comments:
Post a Comment