I made it! This was the first time I've driven somewhere pretty far by myself. I was a little nervous because I thought I would die of boredom or fall asleep at the wheel. Thankfully neither one happened. Especially when you have Dane Cook and Dave Atell with you.
I left on Thursday around 1:15 and made in Bloomington just before 7:00. Not too bad with one stop on the way. Traffic wasn't horrible as I missed all the rush hours and the drive was actually pleasant. A couple friends did call me, so it made the ride even better.
Once I got there, Nick and I stayed up until after 1:00 a.m. We would have been up longer but he had to work the next day.
Last night we went to Fuji Ya. A sushi restaurant that was apparently one of the best in town. Man did we eat a lot of food! Tracy and I tried a fuji cooler, which tasted like a fancy wine and were entertaining throughtout the meal. "It's not water, it's Zuul!"
Today, we are lounging around for a little bit and then heading to the the Mall of America. Nick and Tracy have some errands they need to get done for the wedding. Later we are going to Comedy Sports which is an improv entertaining restaurant, kind of like "Whose Line is it Anyway?" We talked about other places to go to but I'm more into relaxing and hanging out with my bro... as I watch him play with his Wii, that I got him for Christmas.
Anyhoo, I'm alive, well and relaxing. I should be almost good as new when I return tomorrow. I think getting out of town was just the ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was Thursday, the 8th.
I think your wife's birthday was around the same day.
Hope she had a good one.
Post a Comment