Monday, November 27, 2006

Are You Talking to Me?

Did you have a weird moment where someone was walking around the area talking about their weekend and was answering to no one????

You are sitting at your desk, working, and the guy is on the other side of the wall talking about how much food and family he had for Thanksgiving. You are listening but not responding. But it's as if he is answering to you, even though you are not asking a question.

For me, I just sat there and waited till he was gone.

Me: Is someone over there?
Matt: I don't know... let me check... uh... no there's no one there.
Me: There's nobody over there? I thought he was talking to someone.
Matt: Uh nope. He was all by himself on that one.
Me: It sounded like he was answering someone.
Matt: It did, but I guess it didn't matter to him.

Of course, this is the same guy who asked me to come over to his Thanksgiving dinner because there would be kids. Uh, no thanks, I'm good.

No comments: