Thursday, September 07, 2006

The One...

The one who has an answer for everything. The one who always has something to say even if it’s not important. The one who makes me laugh at her silliness. The one who accepts my friends as her own. The one who can still manage straight A’s and get her college degree. The one who will always be my biggest fan. The one who can still be reasonable and accepting. The one who can cook the best roast beef and potatoes dinner. The one who has the funniest stories. The one who is crazy about Harry Potter. The one who no matter who you are she will give you a hug before you leave the house. The one who can still talk to her mother for an hour every Sunday. The one who can take care of those “spineless morons.” The one who will leave me alone when I need the space. The one who can make me think about my future. The one who has the funniest laughs once she gets going. The one who will still care about me when I’m not around. The one who can enjoy a good crying movie. The one who is always there when I need her. The one who can always make things better.

The one who I love the most dearly is my mother.

Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew you could say more than "yup".

You know I love you with all my heart, and always will, even when we sometimes butt heads.