Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Little one gone

These past couple weeks have been a little stressful for me. I have been working harder at work, doing projects and trying to keep what seems to be a social life. I talked to someone tonight who was having a down time as well, only he had just lost his first child. His wife was in 8 months of her pregnancy, there were complications and her body rejected the baby. As most people know, I love kids. To hear this news made me devasted. 8 months! Just 1 month a way to having a baby. The upside is there was nothing wrong with the blood work from the mother and she can get pregnant again. Still, having to go through the miscarriage takes a lot on the soul. This by far, is my biggest fear. I want to have a family in the future. I can't imagine what I would do, if I wouldn't be able to have kids.

No comments: