Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time Travel to 2010

Yes, I did come back from France. Many things have happened since then but I want to express some more important things that have happened...

First off, my brother had his first born son arrive this February 6th. He is absolutely the cutest and so much fun to play with! I bet he takes after his Tata Al. He is such a good baby and loves to play. I would imagine we will be having some good times together.

Secondly I have moved up in my job. I became lead artist in the school division area and took on more responsibilities. I'm wanting to expand my horizon, if you will, in learning more of the other areas as well.

I went to the Motherlode Tournament in Fall of 2008 with a new partner. For never having played together before we rocked! We finished third out of like 50 teams. Watching the championship the next day we knew we could have taken the title. Since then my partner has been recuperating from shoulder surgery. I'm hoping to get down there again in 2011. Why not this year? That's my final point of this post...

I AM GETTING MARRIED! Yes it's true. No it was not a beau from France, but he is a nice fellow. I met him at one of my friend's wedding whom the groom had a single friend as well. They coaxed us into meeting each other on their wedding night and I'm not sure if fireworks were all around us but it was enough spark for us to get to this point. He is very special in my life and I cannot wait to marry him! We are less than two months away.

We are taking a delayed honeymoon in September, hence no trip down to Aspen. It is an eleven day trip starting in Rome, Italy. Then we fly out to Athens, Greece, where we hop on a cruise ship and check out the Greek islands in the area. Sorry we have no more room in our luggage to take you with us. It will be an adventure for us.

Alright so a certain someone inspired me to start blogging again. She made me realize that sharing your feelings, thoughts and conquests can really relax you as well as share your close ones what's going on. Even when you don't have anything to say, a picture can tell 1000 words. I've heard that before some where... anyways thanks Sherri, for getting me back in the saddle. And I promise to do better this time! You can find her in my link box under The Harnisch Family. She always has a tale to tell.

1 comment:

Harnisch Family said...

Awww, so glad you made it back from your long trip to "Paris"!!! :-)
I look forward to keeping tabs on you and Brian.
Can't wait for your shower and bachelorette party in a couple weeks...and oh yes, the wedding too of course!!!!