Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's All About the Free Wings!

and beer too. There is a new wing place that opened up and a few of us seized the opportunity for free stuff. You might have heard of it, Quaker Steak & Lube. Best wings in the USA, so they say. I tried every single flavor wing sauce they had, except the hottest one. Apparently the atomic flavor is so hot, that you have to sign a waiver to eat it. So adventurous as some of us are, Tiffany and TJ decded to go for it. While I documented their journey. Here's some of the play by play action.
TJ shows his atomic wing piece
Tiffany licks hers
The beginning bites
I see some sweat on TJ!
Tiffany took the atomic challenge, where if she ate five more wings, her name would be put on the board. Mind you, she is the only girl who has tried these hot boogers.
On her last bites!
The wings were defeated
Tiffany was satisfied
Now we quench our thirst with Blue Moon
Tiff now has Angelina Jolie lips!
Patrick, our waitor, very entertained by us
Okay so I was trying to do the Jim Carrey eyebrow up and down movement and I guess I was doing something with my mouth in the process.
TJ's favorite Bigdog model

No comments: