It goes on what each one means but you have to figure out which animals are in your life. I couldn't find all nine but here are the ones I thought were accurate to me. I picked the penguin, because I like them. The frog, because I have a huge airbrush picture of them. The fish because I am a Pisces. The monkey because that is my Chinese year. Finally, cat, because I have two of them! Here are the descriptions for them:

Penguin: Dreaming and Astral Projection
A Penguin Totem can show you how to move freely through the astral plane and the dream dimension. A Penguin person will have lucid dreams and have the ability to change the course of those dreams while still asleep. You can use those same energies to change the course of your waking life as well. Think of the leap the Penguin makes from land into the water – astral projection is just that easy for Penguin people.

Frog: Transformation
The frog is the totem of metamorphosis. It symbolizes coming into your personal power. It reminds us not to become bogged down with day-to-day living.
It is the totem of water. Its voice calls forth the rains. Emotions are associated with water and a frog totem may be telling you to get in touch with your feelings.
People with frog medicine give support and energy where it is needed. They can cleanse the negativity from an environment.

Fish: Independence, Potential, Adaptation
Fish can teach us to adapt to all environments; they can teach us to streamline our lives; they can give us protection when we need it; and connect us to the creative element of life: water.
A Fish swimming down symbolizes the involution of spirit, while a Fish swimming up is the evolution of the spirit. They reveal the strength of the currents of our lives and see clearly in the murky waters of the future.
When Fish entered your life as a Totem, it will often signal one of the senses being awakened: visions, prophetic dreams, or clairaudience is possible. There will be greater contact with the spiritual realm.

Monkey: Dark and Light
The Monkey represents the dark side of the human psyche, but also holds the key to right living. See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.
The ability to see both the dark and the light may unexpectedly enrich and strengthen.
The Monkey totem is creative and imaginative. It can lead you into a deeper study of the origins of the human species and the examination of ancient wisdom. Its agile mentality provides you with inspiration and insight when you most need it.
Cat: Mystery, Magic and Independence
A cat totem encourages agility in both body and mind. You will be challenged with new ideas and places. The cat gives you clearer perception.
This spirit helper is resourceful, strong and fearless. It will give you courage and confidence.
Examine the colors, character and behaviors of your Cat. Everything about it will reflect in your own life.
When a Cat becomes predominant in your life, magic and mystery come alive.
Associated with the Norse Goddess of Fertility Freyja and the Hindu Goddess of Childbirth, Shasthi and of course, the Egyptian Goddess Bastet who takes the form of a cat.

Now I also have a stuffed Gizmo doll, but I didn't see anything about a mogwai.

No comments:
Post a Comment