Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Finally Over!

The tournament is done, and I'm exhausted. The day turned out pretty well besides the fact that it poured rain twice and had a little mishap with the water. The sun came out eventually, making it hot really fast, so then people started to tire. Everyone was happy with their door prizes, including Darrell with his apron. I saw a lot of people I knew from highschool and their mothers.

What was really nice was the Atlantic Jaycees came down to participate in the tournament. They brought 11 people. They didn't come down to compete for the title but just wanted to come play for fun and socialize. I think they had a good time.

There was a lot of good volleyball and pretty funny volleyball. It was a good day. Thanks to everyone who helped out!
Darrell sporting the apron
Kelly serving
The two Tiffanys and the Atlantic Jaycees

No comments: