I love classic Disney.
Growing up my parents would fulfill my life with several Disney movies like "Sword in the Stone", "Beauty and the Beast", "Dumbo", and the list goes on. The one movie I remember the most watching was "The Little Mermaid." I absolutely loved it!
I remember every time I would come home from school I'd plop in front of the tv and have another go watching Aerial fall in love with the prince and singing the songs. In fact one day, my dad yelled at me for watching it some many times. I couldn't help it! Something about this little cartoon hypnotize me. "Aladdin" and "The Lion King" stroke me the same way, I just can't enough of it!
Now as a adult, I'm on a mission to obtain those classic memories. I have about 15 right now and here's the thing with me and the sequels to the originals, I don't like them. So maybe I'm still a kid at heart or I just like the talent that goes behind these movies. I must have them!
My "Little Mermaid" doesn't come onto DVD until this fall, til then I'll just have to settle getting "Pinocchio", "Robin Hood", "Snow White" and "The Jungle Book."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment