Most of my friends know I am a big Orlando Bloom fan. In fact I have several pictures of him in my cube at work. I'm anxiously waiting his new movie The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, soon to come this year. The most I like about Mr. Bloom is he is very nice to look at, his distinguished accent and that he hasn't been corrupted by the presses... yet.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Kingdom of Heaven
Most of my friends know I am a big Orlando Bloom fan. In fact I have several pictures of him in my cube at work. I'm anxiously waiting his new movie The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, soon to come this year. The most I like about Mr. Bloom is he is very nice to look at, his distinguished accent and that he hasn't been corrupted by the presses... yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment